Are you moved to join us in solidarity with the survivors of CTC abuse? There are many ways you can help!
- Add your name to our Statement of Solidarity.
- Take a photo or 10-second video of you holding a #StandingWithCTCSurvivors sign for us to add.
- Write a letter to the CTC Board of Directors.
- Sign up to be a Witness to upcoming court dates.
- Find out about and join peaceful protests at CTC.
- Pledge to help prevent sexual violence – take the Rosemary Pledge from MN Coalition Against Sexual Assault and join us in wearing the pin.
In addition to the above actions, there are ways that members of the Artistic Community can show CTC administrators that we care about how they are handling these cases. As independent artists working in the community and with CTC, we understand completely how difficult the decision is to make a public statement, and respect each individual choice.
- Commit to talking about/discussing your concerns when dealing with CTC admin over contracts and negotiations.
- Write and share your own statement of solidarity for survivors of CTC abuse.
- Create and share an artistic response. Songs, poems, visual work, performance, you-name-it. In the words of one survivor when asked how best to support her, “BE LOUD!”
Are you a Survivor of CTC Abuse? Are you one of the litigants?
First and foremost, know that we are here to support you in any way that we can.
We have been in contact with several survivors and litigants already, and would love to hear from you.